Monthly Business Luncheon
Our Business Luncheons are on the first Wednesday of every month, with exceptions being holiday weeks. All members are invited to attend and guests are encouraged and welcomed too!
Our Luncheons offer great networking opportunities along with dynamic speakers who share their knowledge on a variety of topics to help you and your business! Registration is encouraged for the correct number of lunches to be catered.
Location: Metro Life Church, 910 S. Winter Park Drive, Casselberry 32707.
Cost: Members $15 and Guests $20 who RSVP in advance. Members $20 and Guests $25 with late or no RSVP.
Monthly Socials are typically help on the Tuesday following our monthly luncheons and are from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Locations vary from month to month. If you would like to sponsor a Social just let us know.
Business After Hours
Chamber Members are encouraged to host a Business After Hours. Typical time is from 5:30 -7PM. Date is subject to Chamber Approval. Cost is Free.
To schedule a Business After Hours, please contact Admin@CasselberryChamber.com
Tips for Hosting a Successful Business After Hours
- Invite your clients – Send out invitations, e-mails, and promote the event throughout your place of business.
- Make it fun – Have a theme for the event, i.e. luau, football night, beer & wine sampling, etc.
- Provide door prizes for those that attend.
- Provide food & beverage – Guests will stay longer if you serve something to eat, and remember that the Business After Hours is during the dinner time hour.
- Advertise – Announce your event at other community luncheons and group meetings.
- Get your employees involved – Your employees can help by spreading the word about the event. One suggestion, have an internal competition to see who can have the most guests attend.
- Putting a little extra time and effort into planning the event will make hosting a Business After Hours a success!
Casselberry Food & Wine Fest
Members that are opening a new office, have remodeled or relocating are encouraged to host a Ribbon Cutting. Ribbon Cuttings allow members the opportunity to celebrate the new business and showcase their office or storefront.
Annual November Event.
Every year the Casselberry Chamber of Commerce partners with local restaurants and businesses to put on one of our largest events every year! Proceeds from the event go back into the community!
This is a great Opportunity for restaurants & caterers to showcase their food and there are also many sponsorship opportunities for businesses. Check out our website for additional information
Political Hob Nob
Held every other year ( even years) to assist in the political process.
The Chamber offers a venue to meet the candidates and learn about the current Issues. We are normally the only Hob Nob in our county that is free to the public to attend.
Promoting Prosperity Scholarship & Student Reception
Held every year in April.
Applications for the Promoting Prosperity Scholarship, for students at Lake Howell, Lyman and Winter Springs High are given to the counselors normally in December of each year. See your Guidance Counselor for a form and complete information. Completed forms and other qualifying documents are due back to your Guidance Counselor in mid-February.
The student reception is held to recognize students that have been rewarded a Casselberry Chamber Promoting Prosperity Scholarship. Chamber Members are welcomed, as well as parents of scholarship recipients, Seminole County High School Principals, teachers and School Board Members. See the Event tab for additional information.